Thursday, June 5, 2008

Drugstore Goodies

I went to the drug store with my mother the past weekend and I picked up a couple eyeshadows from Quo. They both come in cute compact containers and were pretty cheap. One was a regular pressed eyeshadow while the other was a loose mineral powder.



Eye Shadow in Petal (2grams): This is a matte shadow in a soft pink shade. It goes on very faint and works well as a base for you eyeshadow or highlighter. I would recommend this for everyday wear.

Mineral Eye Shadow in Russet (1.5grams): This is a nice copper brown colour with quite a bit of shimmer which may be better suited for a nighttime look. It is actually quite nice and I am looking forward to using it as an eyeliner. I would apply it wet to bring out the colour. However, Quo is not the best for mineral makeup as it contains more ingredients that I would like it to. I prefer Everyday Minerals by far!

This is totally off topic but I bought another bikini for the summer season! I am so sick of this dreary weather. I can't wait for sun to come out!



Check back for my upcoming reviews on my favorite makeup company: Everyday Minerals! =)

1 comment:

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

Hi! I am no Blogger pro, but I have some HTML experience, and I'd be happy to help. Feel free to e-mail me at fitmom76@gmail.com.

Thank you for posting about affordable makeup!