Wednesday, April 7, 2010

South St Burger

Update: As a Bzzagent, I was sent several coupons to test the products and share with individuals. So I went and ordered one of their burger combos and it was good. Albeit, I was starving so I woofed the thing down like a crazed woman. The burgers are big too! My only qualms is that the burger patty was a bit too dry for my liking. Perks of eating there are that their meat are preservative free, no antibiotics, locally grown? and the crazy variety of toppings (25 varieties)! They have wasabi mayo and cajun onions. It took me forever to decide what I wanted on my burger and by the time I was done it was bursting. I love that they serve New York Fries with the burger and you also have the option of making your fries into a poutine. My qualms about this place is that it's super pricey. One combo with cheese came up to about $12.00 pretty pricey for a fast food operation. My boyfriend enjoyed his thoroughly and the staff were very nice. Can't beat good customer service!

My family wants to give this place a go and since I still have a few of those coupons left, we'll be checking it out together. I'll try to take some pics!

No comments: