Thursday, February 25, 2010

Baggage ...Edit

2010 Spring collection - Mmmm, what to get?

Love the look of the black items, very classic.
The pink and yellow are so nice, not colors I would normally pick for leather.
Taupe purse is really catching my eye but I have so many browns.
I believe it is 15 by 10inches? approx.

I'm not normally a coach fan but I love the look of the leather and the logo is very discrete. no monograms here =)

www.coach.com

**After going into the store and seeing the bags, I must say that I am not a fan at all. The leather seemed very cheap and had the consistency of pvc..good quality pvs, haha. The only thing that I semi liked was the black wallet, the leather felt much thicker and softer but it was still very plain looking. I will be passing up on this collection. Until next time..ciao!

No comments: