Sunday, February 14, 2010


Today's going to be a pretty busy day. How odd that CNY just happens to fall on the same day as Valentine's day. I know there's a lot of animosity towards v-day but I personally don't mind it. I've heard all of this before, that it is a consumerist holiday and a gimmicky day created by card companies and whatnot to get you to buy buy buy. For me, it's just an extra opportunity to get all cuddly and sweet with my significant other. This can be rebutted by those anti-vday folks who may say that I could do this any day of the year without a need for this 'holiday'. There's truth in those words but it really isn't that big of a deal. there are people that love the extra opportunity to celebrate a holiday, gimmick or not. Then there are those that see it as a chance to groge on chocloate and watch girly movies with their s.o. Regardless, it's all harmless fun.

Happy Valentine's Day (to all the non-haters =) )

&

Happy Chinese New Years to all the Asians out there!!

...off to dim sum now!



No comments: